Combining Experience With Personalized Service
Throughout the Baltimore and Washington areas, associations turn to the lawyers of Nagle & Zaller, P.C. Attorneys at Law, for assistance with their legal needs. Whatever difficult legal issue you and your community association face, you can depend on us to provide you with the seasoned judgment you need.
We deliver more than 150 years of combined legal experience to you in a personalized setting so you have access to the legal resources your community needs, whether you sit on a board for a homeowners association, a condo association or some other community association board. We can also provide you with experienced legal counsel in a variety of other legal matters, including civil litigation, personal injury, corporate issues such as utilities law and other legal matters.
You can learn more about our firm’s experience and education histories by reviewing our attorneys’ biographies provided at the links below. Our principal attorneys serve as leading professionals in the community association industry, regionally, nationally and internationally. That leadership includes serving on local and national Boards of Directors for the Community Associations Institute (CAI), a trade organization devoted to the representation and advocacy of homeowners in community associations.
- Craig B. Zaller
- Erin K. Voss – [email protected]
- Timothy S. Carey – [email protected]
- Lauri J. Corley – [email protected]
- Kelly B. Crockett – [email protected]
- Sean E. Suhar – [email protected]
- P. Michael Nagle
- John E. Tsikerdanos – [email protected]
- Sami L. Alsawaf – [email protected]
- Joshua Collier – Extension 103 – [email protected]
- Justin Gause – Extension 112 – [email protected]
- Glory Kang – Extension 135 – [email protected]
- Amanneer Kaur – Extension 108 – [email protected]
- Jeanette Nichols – Extension 126 – [email protected]
- Grace Mburu – Extension 122 – [email protected]
- Kerri Shaw – Extension 114 – [email protected]
- Nilmaris Pagan Cruz – Extension 130 – [email protected]
- Lindsay Ridgley – Extension 119 – [email protected]
Administrative And Executive Staff
- Brenda Guardala – Office Manager – Extension 109 – [email protected]
- Brandy Rhodes – Senior Managing Paralegal – Paralegal for Utilities Collections – Extension 111 – [email protected]
- Tiffany McCoy – Executive Assistant – Extension 127 – [email protected]
- Mary Poist – Senior Billing Manager – Extension 113 – [email protected]
- Stephanie Martinez – Legal Assistant – Extension 118 – [email protected]
- Deneen Sheppard – Senior Administrative Assistant – [email protected]
- Jackie Carter – Administrative Assistant – [email protected]
- Erica Morales – Administrative Assistant – [email protected]
Effective And Efficient Counsel For Difficult Matters
Once you hire our law firm, you will be assigned a team consisting of a lead attorney, associate attorney, paralegal and administrative staff. That team makes it possible to provide you with legal representation that is as effective as it is economically efficient.
We also manage our caseload proactively in order to best match our resources to your needs. Focusing on you enables us to also work with you in a way that is uniquely personalized. Because we take the time to know you and your individual needs or those of your association, we can also provide you with legal strategies tailored to your particular circumstances.
Our commitment to effective and efficient legal services stems from our firm’s larger commitment to our community. At our core, we know that the success of our firm depends on building successful relationships with our community.