Experience In Community Association Matters
Community associations throughout the area have increasingly sophisticated legal needs.
You can depend on Nagle & Zaller, P.C. Attorneys at Law in Maryland.
How We Can Help Your Community Association
Our office can assist you with any of your community association’s needs, including:
- Community association governance and best practices
- Review of governing documents
- Drafting amendments
- Litigation regarding construction defects, vendor services, covenant enforcement and defense of claims
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Contract drafting and review
- Written legal opinions on all aspects of community associations
- Board meetings, community meetings, annual meetings, and special meetings
We hold experience based on years of service to condominium, homeowners associations and cooperatives. We are focused on helping board members govern wisely and to make the best decisions for their communities. Our attorneys are active in the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and have served as national president, chapter presidents, board members and presenters, and have authored and co-authored training and instructional materials within the field.
Those years of experience provide us with in-depth knowledge of community associations. As the law regarding community associations continues to grow in size and complexity, you will be able to rely on us confidently to help you tackle problems facing your community association, problems both old and new, in and out of the courtroom.
To do that, we provide your community association clients with legal resources that are both effective and efficient. We match your needs to the legal options that would best address those needs (including the use of assistants and associate attorneys when the involvement of a partner is not necessary).