Unfortunately, disputes among partners or other business owners often arise. Nagle & Zaller, P.C.’s attorneys understand the difficulty and sensitivity in handling matters of this nature.
We assist with a wide variety of issues that can occur in partner disputes:
- Disputes among general partners
- Disputes among limited partners
- Shareholder disputes
- Disputes among LLC members
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Breach of contract
- Business conspiracy (statutory and common law)
- Theft of company property (i.e., embezzlement or conversion)
- Theft of trade secrets or other confidential commercial information
- Usurpation of business opportunity
- Trade libel/disparagement of goods or services
Contact us today to speak with one of our attorneys.