- American Heart Association
- ARC of Howard County
- Boy Scouts of America
- Columbia Festival of the Arts
- Cystic Fibrosis Association
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Howard Community College
- Howard County Arts Council
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce
- Howard County Domestic Violence Center
- Howard County Economic Development Authority
- Howard County Food Bank
- Maryland Public Television
- The University of Maryland School of Law
- The Columbia Festival of the Arts
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- REP Stage
- Rotary Clubs International
- University of Maryland School of Law
- Washington Ballet
In addition, our attorneys serve on boards of directors for local and national organizations such as the Community Association Institute and the Baltimore Women’s Bar Association.
Attorney Michael Nagle has also served as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Howard Community College Educational Foundation and a member of the Board of Trustees for CENTERSTAGE in Baltimore. He was a Director of the Howard County Tourism and Promotions Council and completed eight years as a committee member and Trustee of The Columbia Foundation where he was a member of its development committee. He is also a former Trustee of the Columbia Festival of the Arts and co-chair of its programming and marketing committee. Similarly, he has served as a Director of the Howard County Domestic Violence Center and co-chair of its Gala committee. He is a past Chairperson of the Howard Community College Grand Prix Advisory Board and served as President of the Columbia Business Exchange for two years.
Mr. Nagle also served on the Alumni Board of the University of Maryland School of Law for 11 years, served as Chair of the Columbia Association Sister Cities Program for 6 years, and served for one year as Chair of the Howard County Bar Association Judicial Nominating Committee.
Nagle & Zaller, P.C. encourages its attorneys and staff to become involved in the community and support local charities and arts organizations.