- Associate Attorney
Fara Mohsenikolour joined Nagle & Zaller, P.C. in January of 2021. Fara graduated from American University's Washington College of Law. While in school, she interned for the the Horonable Katherine Wiedmann at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and the Honorable Emmet G. Sullivan at the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. After graduating from law schoo, she worked as a Regulatory Compliance Attorney where she researched U.S. state and federal regulations pertaining to all levels of the supply chain.
Fara graduated from the University of Maryland's Rober H. Smith School of Business with a degree in International Business. She is licensed in the Dictrict of Columbia and in the process of waiving into Maryland.
- District of Columbia, 2019
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business, College Park, Maryland
- Major: International Student
Past Employment Positions
- Enhesa, Regulatory Compliance Attorney, 2019 to 2021